Friday, August 21, 2015

accountability

ACCOUNTABILITY
The word accountability means the fact or condition of being accountable; responsibility. This word has quotes that relate to this word. Everyone uses this word when they have a hard time in life. A good quote that I like that relates to this word is” The right thing to do and the hard thing to do are usually the same.”  This quote I like because it’s true what he says. Once I had made a mistake in class which was not pasting a sheet of paper on the wrong page and it wasn’t much of a difference and I was confused but it ended out to not matter as much because we had to put in order with a the table of contents. So the mistake I did wasn’t really a mistake which was the same meaning there is no way a mistake can be different from the original way to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment