Thursday, September 10, 2015

"Decisions determine destiny"

“Decisions Determine Destiny
A new attribute or quote is “decisions determine destiny” by Thomas s. Monson. This quote to me is good advice because the decisions I have made have taken to places that I got to by accomplishing them and I say to myself what a great guy I’m going to be. An example would be me being an advanced bass player. When I first started to play the instrument I wanted which was bass I sucked at it. In sophomore year I started to take music class and I learned how to play to bass and my decision at that moment was to be a pro bass player. It took about 2 months for me to get the string and chords which I now know very well. Now I'm a good player and still practicing more to get to my destiny which is to play one day in a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment