Thursday, September 24, 2015

Commitment


Commitment
A new attribute that I would like to talk about would be commitment. The word commitment means: the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity. To be commited means that you will do what you have to do and not let others down. A good quote that relates to the word commitment is,” there’s no abiding success without commitment.” This quote is really a fact because in real life commitment is needed to most in order to succeed. For example when I had a big project to do and be done in 1 week I had to be working on it everyday. I was commited to finishing that project. I felt that if I didn’t finish this project I was going to ruin all my grades and I was so focused to finish the project. I had finished 2 days before the presentation and I was glad about it. I was commited to finishing the project and there is my success in life and improve my grades by a lot which I needed. You must be commited when it comes to something big because if your not commited you wont finish and get a bad grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment