Monday, September 21, 2015

Obedience

OBEDIENCE
“The key to freedom is obedience. The more obedient we are, the more freedom we have”
~Boyd K. Packer

A new attribute is the word obedience. The word obedience means, “Compliance with an order, request, or law or submission to another's authority.” This word obedience is really important in life. You wonder why? The reason why the word obedience means a lot in life is because in order to proceed in life is to obey and listen to orders. You learn how to respect people and show respect to others. To be obedient take a lot to learn but it’s not hard. When you’re obedient sometimes you get treats or you get certificates. For example when I was younger I was a student of the month in elementary. In order to get that certificate I had to be obedient and that got me to a higher level and that’s how I am now. I am obedient and obedience is the main thing in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment