Friday, December 18, 2015

Class/ Self Evaluation

Class/Self Evaluation

What I liked about this class was that we got to learn how to make our own website which is pretty cool. Also we learned new ways to do projects and pictures on the computers. Things that I didn’t like was that we didn’t get that much time on the computer and less time to do or even finish our projects. What I think that the improvements for this class should be have a new class order. Also have more time on the computer instead of talking and watching long videos that sometimes talk about things we know or we have already seen before. I actually did try my best but I just couldn’t make it to the level I wanted to be in this class but hopefully next year I can improve by looking at the mistakes I did in this class. To be honest I am committed to choose the right every day of my life because that’s what makes me successful in life. Choosing the right makes life easier and more positive. I always will choose the right. J

No comments:

Post a Comment