Monday, January 11, 2016

winter break

Winter Break

During winter I was wondering if I should stay home and sleep all day but I couldn’t because things had to be done. What I did was eating before Christmas day and eat after that day but I had more of an adventure. The first week of break me and my little brother were not planning to do as much but we did. Our brother in law called us a day before and told us if we wanted to help him find a present for my sister who he is married to and we said okay with a happy face. The nest day he came to pick us up early and we went to the Westfield mall. For some reason I knew that we were going to watch a movie at the theatre inside the mall. Apparently we ended up eating at panda express and from there we went straight to the movies. We watched the movie star wars and we were excited that he took us to watch it. Once the movie was done we went to stores looking for a good present for her and we did.  Then me and my brother started to go out to stores and buy new things and we ended up buying presents for my brothers girlfriend and I had to pay for all of it. I started to go play soccer with my friends at the park and we ended up winning like usual but didn’t last as long. On Fridays I had games at a central park and last Friday I score my first two goals in that team and we won the game. During the weekends I would walk to places and I walked to a place where poor people were on streets and some ask for donation for them to go get something to eat and I gave money to 3 people on that same day. I felt pretty good but felt bad about how they were living. On the last week of break I started to do my English homework and my history homework and I actually got time to finish it. On the day of new year’s I spent the day with friends and families and we had a nice plate of food to eat after it was so much fun and I had a great time.

4 comments: